Creative Web ProfessionalPortsmouth, NH
GlobalSign is currently seeking a Creative Web Professional to join the US Marketing Team. The successful candidate have a broad web design and development skill set, and will fulfill multiple responsibilities within the growing marketing team.
Candidates should have proven creative problem solving skills, and be able to refer to a portfolio of Web 2.0 content they have designed and/or coded.
Candidates should also have a solid history of using graphic design to effectively communicate the ideas, concepts or messages to a specified target audience.
- Designing web and document layouts in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Designing corporate creatives for use in advertisements, mailshots and interactive marketing campaigns
- Updating and maintaining content across GlobalSign's English-language websites
- Monitoring and reporting on site performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience the web field
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (minimum Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Fluent XHTML and CSS
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- CMS experience (Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal)
- Knowledge of Python a considerable plus
- Cross platform computer literacy
- Ability to express creative ideas
- Appreciation and understanding of new graphical trends
Please submit resumes with cover letter to [email protected].
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE