Enterprise Sales - PKI GroupGreater Boston Area, USA
The GlobalSign PKI Enterprise sales team requires a highly experienced Enterprise Sales executive capable of selling complex PKI-based solutions often involving third party products to large Enterprises, Government agencies, and Non-profit institutions. Success will be measured by a growth in revenue from GlobalSign’s full product offering, developing strategic opportunities beyond the current base, and optimizing GlobalSign resources.
- Selling all GlobalSign solutions however focusing on PKI enabled applications.
- Formulate strategies and implement tactical plans to achieve the assigned bookings and revenue targets.
- Developing and implementing business strategies related to GlobalSign’s strategic goals.
- Gain knowledge and insight to Customer's business priorities and challenges and propose GlobalSign solutions to address these needs.
- Managing all aspects of the relationship between the strategic account and GlobalSign.
- Work effectively in a cross matrix management of marketing, CRM, inside sales, customer support and executive management to achieve goals.
- Provide timely and accurate forecast and other reports as required by management.
- Provide feedback to marketing management on programs and product.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in selling eCommerce security products or services.
- Qualifications should include a minimum of 5 years experience in high tech strategic account sales and management, as well as, proven success in reaching aggressive sales goals.
- A BA/BS degree is required.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of the GlobalSign product line and value propositions.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional presentation skills on complex topics, strong written communication skills.
- Results oriented and effective in customer situations comprising senior level management as well as technical personnel.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment and a successful track record of working within a cross-matrix'ed organization.
- Strong skills in corporate sales force automation (SFA) and customer resource management (CRM) packages .
- Significant travel required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and the Internet environment.
- Team player willing to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to [email protected]
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE