Partner Account ExecutiveGreater Boston Area, USA
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales of GlobalSign digital certificate solutions into the indirect or partner channel consisting of hosting companies, internet service providers, web design companies and other related business models that resell digital certificate solutions to their customers.
- Proactively develop new and existing Channel business within defined territory.
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing booking objectives.
- Provide feedback to management on competition, pricing, product issues and other relevant market conditions.
- Manage and motivate Resellers to promote GlobalSign products to ensure revenue growth and Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows, events and training.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and updates of committed business, potential upside and future opportunities to management.
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in the GlobalSign’s CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory.
- Meet minimum monthly “partner” signup or establishment goals in addition to booking objectives.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication and analytical skills Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Identify trends in the channel/partner market and provide feedback to management.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience. Any sales and/or business skills training would also be highly desirable.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
Solid background in selling complex technical solutions is a definite plus..
- Two (2) plus years of related sales experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and self-motivation abilities.
- The ability to effectively manage one’s own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work “well” with others in a fast paced sales environment.
Skills & Qualifications
Please submit resumes with cover letter to [email protected]
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE