Techincal Project ManagerSouth East England, UK
The GlobalSign Engineering team requires a UK based project manager to act as a liaison between Development, located in Japan, and other territories, namely APAC and U.S.
- Managing status of bugs; communicating with requestors on status, developing release plans that reflect Japan's estimated delivery date; updating CRM for bug status.
- Managing status of Change Requests by communicating with Product Management and Engineering in terms of prioritization and release dates.
- Co-ordinate with Product Marketing group on translation of core business objectives, product and partner requirements to Product Requirements documentation and specifications.
- Publish periodic reports to the organization of roadmap for CR and bug fixes.
- Perform minor modifications to Web Services applications.
- Perform limited amount of testing and quality control.
- Translate Japan-English correspondence e.g. release notes; product documentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Software development background.
- Understanding, experience and interest in "traditional' and web 2.0+ Web Services.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Bi-lingual (Japanese and English).
- F/T and P/T candidates will be considered.
- Ability to work occasional late evening or early mornings to correspond with Japan.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to [email protected]
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE